GET team is proud to present you long awaited Open Subtitles MKV Player for Windows, it is ofcourse for free, without any malicious software, this subtitles player is specially improved with subtitles manipulation - download and upload subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org servers. AVI Doctor can fix broken files, and it is possible preview partially downloaded files in MKV Player
This is one of the lightest editors around, but the simplistic interface belies its functionality and it performs exactly as advertised. We'd like to see support in future editions for hunting down missing codecs, and version 2.1.5 and earlier won't work because of embed code changes on YouTube itself. Still, the YouTube Downloader is proof that not only is video-making accessible to everyone, so is video downloading and editing.
Possible to play: DivX, mkv, wmv, avi, Xvid, DVD, MP3, MP4, VOB, 3GP, FLAC, Flash, QuickTime and others,Detection of missing codecs,supports new media formats in MKV PLayer.
special efforts to effective subtitles handling and manipulation,Intelligent subtitles handling, displayed according of user reading abilities,search and download subtitles, vote, report, upload subtitles.
* Playlists support
* Menu creator in DivX player
* Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
* Password protection of media files
* AVI player supports Drag-and-Drop
* Localized to many languages
* Sound Equalizer
* Free media converter included
* Bookmarks support (add, edit)
* Download and convert youtube videos in YouTube player * Available in many languages
* Improved support for OpenSubtitles.org subtitles. * Ability to play videos directly from RAR files. * Quick Launch. * Improved playback of FLV and MKV. * Skins in PNG. * MPEG4 TRP Support. * Less memory usage. * New languages: Italian, Hungarian and Swedish
Related Tags/Keywords: MKV Player, AVI Player, Video Player, YouTube Player, DVD Player
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.getvideosoft.com/pads/g_mkv_player.xml