ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tool that can compare SQL Server database tables, views, and all other SQL Server objects..
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts, Source control projects, and native backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Native support for Git, Subversion, TFS 2013, VSS and SourceGear Vault
Related Tags/Keywords: database comparison, sql server, database synchronization, sql compare, sql diff, database software, database compare, schema syncing, database tools
Recent Changes: Minor feature, medium fix release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MDAC 2.8(ADO 2.8); .NET 2.0 SP1; Windows Script 5.5; MSSQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 or 2005;
PAD file URL: http://www.apexsql.com/pad/ApexSQLDiff.xml